To-do List: Lv.21 - 30
Beiping Region is the primary location where players Level 20 to 30 reside. At this point in the game, it is important to frequently fight in Campaign to collect Battle Points. If you don’t have enough Battle Points, you will be unable to upgrade your Research and begin to lag behind others in your region.
1. You should upgrade your important buildings and first five Research to the maximum level. If you run short on Silver, buy and resell Grain in the Marketplace for generous profits. Focus on upgrading a Formation that suits the fighting style of your starting General, and upgrade your Diamond Form to prepare for facing Yuan Shu. Recruit and train Gongsun Zan before moving away from Beiping. Don’t forget to stock on Battle Points in Campaign, too!
2. Upgrade your Counting House and Armory as slowly as possible after they reach Level 25; Yuan Shu can be defeated easily after your Residences are upgraded to Level 30.
3. Grind diligently in Renegade Forces Stage until you get 2 blue bows. Keep an eye on the reset times of the armies in Campaign. Equip the bows after you have thoroughly enhanced them.
4. You can defeat Yuan Shu easily when your starting General is Level 19-22, and your other Generals are Level 17-21. Your Research should be upgraded until the first 5 are all maxed out, and your important Gear should all be at least Fighter level.
5. If you have the time and energy, you can participate attack other players to earn Prestige.
6. Stop attacking other players after you equip your fifth General. Why? Because your buildings will be demoted if you lose. (Don’t worry though, you only get your fifth General after your City Hall and Academy are both Level 50 and you have accumulated 15000 Prestige.)
7. Dispatch Scouts for advanced horses. It’s better to upgrade your green horses instead of wasting your time with blue ones.
8. You can tell the quality of a Gear by the color of its name. The colors are listed below in increasing order: White, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Purple.
Below is the order of armies in Gongsun Zan Stage and Renegade Forces Stage, respectively:
Outpost 1-3, Jia Fan,Vanguard 1-4, Lun Zhi, Yan Gang, Main Force 1-4, Yang Zuo, Gongsun Kang, Gongsun Gong, Gongsun Zan, and Gongsun Zan’s Legion.
Outpost 1-2, Cao Bao, Chen Deng, E Huan, Kong Rong, Liu Dai, Jia Xu, Main Force 1-2, Pan Feng,Tao Qian, Wang Yun, Wu Anguo, Zhao Fan, Hu Cher, Guan Lu, Cai Yan, Hua Tuo, and Renegade Legion.
Generals you can recruit (Name/Units/Gambit/Stats/Cost):
1. Gongsun Yuan, Charger, Ambush. 89,77,47. 4000.
2. Gongsun Zan, Spearman, Spearhead. 77,78,48. 6000.
3. Jia Xu, Pyromancer, No Gambit. 33,28,93. 5000.
4. Cai Yan, Dancer, No Gambit. 43,29,87. 7000.
5. Hua Tuo. Medic. No Gambit. 68,30,103. 9000.
Grind Prestige,upgrade titles,and recruit Wang Shuang（or Zhang Bao in Shu Kingdom）
Obtain Mystic Bow and Silver Gambaison as far as possible
Double Dragon Cuirass,Shadowstrike Bow: inessential。
Silver Python Spear,Numina Sword,Tortoise Blade:inessential。
Clearance Reward in Renegade Forces Stage：Ebon Spryhoof（blue）
Clearance Reward in Gongsun Zan Stage：Clever Hare Cloak（blue）
[Back to the top
Related Articles• To-do List: Lv.0 - 9 • To-do List: Lv.10 - 20
• Puyang Walkthrough
• Beihai Walkthrough
• Lv.100 Regions Walkthrough